In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tapeta protectora feminine
- In addition, the jacket features a security pocket hidden behind the storm flap.
- It has a front storm flap with zipper and hidden snaps, encased elastic cuffs and bottom hem, and bar-tacking at critical stress points.
- Made from lightweight Gore-Tex, this features two massive pockets complete with storm flaps to keep your sweeties and other valuables safe when deliriously indulging in outdoor high jinx.
- The extremely practical and funky knee length side zips with popper storm flaps allow ankles to be aired and calves exposed.
- Features: 100% nylon mesh upper and taffeta lower lining, bellows pocket on chest, zippered pocket on sleeve, zippered reverse-entry pockets, and a storm flap covers full-front zipper.
- It features a storable hood, 2 cargo and 1 map pocket, a double storm flap, 2-way zipper, articulated elbows and knees, and neoprene cuffs.
- A mesh lining, two-way front zipper, storm flap, lined pockets, adjustable cuffs - plus other features - mark this as a modem outdoor garment.
- It has a genuine leather collar, outside storm flap with hidden snaps, and side-entry chest pockets.
- The wrist zips work with two chest zippers to keep fresh air flowing through the jacket - an effect further enhanced by storm flaps on the chest that open to form little air scoops.
- The front has a two-way zipper and a storm flap that secures with snaps.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.