1pila de agua bendita feminine
- One appeared to be a holy water stoup such as was found in Roman Catholic churches, of a plain character.
- Among them were an 11th century grave cover, a Norman window head and a holy water stoup, which provide evidence that Burnsall had a stone church in the 11th century.
- A factory document of 1743 reveals that a series of holy water stoups had been commissioned by the nuns in the Royal Convent of Unshod Carmelites in Madrid.
- On the walls there were rosaries, medals, several pictures of the Virgin, and a holy-water stoup made out of a coconut.
- But she gains other layers as I explain about the stoup of holy water, and as the unfamiliar sound of a mighty organ thunders and peals around us, while for me the layers just keep on accumulating.
- The stoop, or baptismal font, has also been found and returned to the church.