In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1horario habitual de trabajo masculine
- If on call and called in, nearly three out of five reported receiving time-and-a-half pay, and 6.5% reported receiving straight-time pay.
- Maximum capacity integrates the legal overtime capability with straight time capacity.
- An alternate work schedule can be adopted that permits employees to work longer days at straight time pay in exchange for fewer days in a work week.
- The plant does 45 jobs an hour with a 300,000 annual straight-time capacity.
- These make-up hours are paid at straight time and not at the time-and-a-half overtime rate.
- The effort will be suspended indefinitely, and the Narcotics Initiative and Operation Impact will be reduced to straight-time only.
- The Government is now seeking the freedom to end collective bargaining for most of the government employees and force workers to work overtime at straight time rates.
- The industry overall will have straight-time capacity of 18.4 million units by 2009.
- All hours worked over 40 hours per week will be paid at the straight time rate.
- In 2003, including an estimate for overseas output aimed at North America, there was straight-time capacity for 1.496 million minivans.
- This arrangement helps the manufacturer out in a number of obvious ways, allowing them to run overtime when orders call for more of a particular computer than can be built on straight time.
- Under the current contract, workers hired before October 1999 will continue to draw 95 percent of their after-tax, straight-time pay for the life of the agreement.
- To put it simply, in British Columbia, pulp and paper mills overtime costs double the straight time rate.
- Checks were written out for 40 hours at straight time while hours over 40 would be compensated at the $8.50 rate and paid on the side in cash.
- The hospital pays $54 an hour for straight time and $81 an hour for overtime for each of the 250 nurses brought in from out of state.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.