1(in hairdressing)veteado masculine
- The males are usually a bold red, but first year males are yellow-orange with red streaking.
- The juvenile is mottled-brown above with brown and buff streaking below.
- The head is mostly white, with a limited amount of brown streaking, especially in non-breeding plumage.
- Lymphangitic streaking was absent.
- An example of light streaking is the swirling trails of automobile head- and taillights.
- For instance, song sparrows here in Bel Air have highly visible, dark streaking on the white underparts and long, white streaks on the sides of the crown and chin.
- Radiography showed linear streaking of the metaphyses of the long bones.
- There are three principal sources of variation: size, especially wing length; darkness of the mantle; and degree of streaking on the mantle.
- This sparrow has prominent streaking on its breast with a conspicuous dark spot in the center of it.
- Damage from the Russian wheat aphid ranges from yellow or whitish streaking to purpling of the damaged leaves.
- Immature birds are brown above with diffuse brown streaking below; they have yellow eyes.
- Two helpful tips the authors present are that lymphangitic streaking is often consistent with cutaneous infection, and that splenomegaly is rare in metastatic cancer.
- The Black Merlin is solid black on the head and back, and dark with a minimal amount of light streaking on the breast.
- Females are brown above with varying degrees of brown and buff streaking below.
- The nodule has a relatively fracture-free interior that is an off-white color tinged with green streaking.
- Sputum cultures showed bacterial colonies appearing outside areas of streaking in an unusual pattern.
- Once you are happy with the amount of streaking, rub the powder into the clay until the surface texture is smooth.
- Immature birds are brown above with brown streaking on their white underparts; they have yellow eyes.
2informal(stunt)(práctica de correr desnudo en un lugar público) streaking masculine