In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1monólogo interior masculinecorriente del pensamiento feminine
- And they're almost free-association, stream of consciousness.
- Now, for beliefs to have the actual and potential consequences they do, it is not necessary that everything that you believe should be in your conscious mind, in the stream of consciousness.
- It is a stream of consciousness where Benjy remembers events not in a chronological order but as free association brings them to his mind.
- Maybe I should start at an earlier point in my stream of consciousness.
- A stream of consciousness of wit and despair is matched by tips about reverse phone psychology; if you don't think about it the phone will ring.
- Controlled yet so easily distracted, his camera eye acknowledges that existence is merely an ongoing stream of consciousness, intuition, dissociation.
- I swallowed hard as the visions began to fade from my stream of consciousness and I became aware once more of my mother's presence.
- I have an occasional experience in which I can see the subliminal at work in my own stream of consciousness.
- How do these hypothesized moral-spiritual events take place in the experiential stream of consciousness?
- I know this is all just stream of consciousness, here, but I think the human psychology behind it is the same.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.