- There are silver balloons tied to the railing by the front stairs and streamers are decorating the path to the gym.
- I picked up the free end, causing the coils to rustle like party streamers.
- From a large bag, he produced a party hat, streamers, a bottle of lemonade, sandwiches and a cake.
- They were streamers and party poppers all over our table for three.
- The gym was crowded and decorated with balloons and streamers.
- The apartment was decorated in gold streamers and lights.
- It reminded me of a party streamer unrolling across the sky.
- To really make your office Christmas party grand, you could include a variety of table decorations, streamers, party poppers and hats at the party.
- The hall was decorated with black streamers and flowers.
- The hall was decorated with multi-colored streamers, balloons and confetti, and on the stage there was a DJ mixing up popular tracks and dance music.
- Adorn your hallways and walls with gold streamers and place red material (or carpet, obviously, if you have it) at your door to greet guests in the proper manner.
- The fourth room is overspilling with giggling, abandoned girls, empty bottles and party streamers.
- It is now colourfully decorated in balloons and streamers.
- When they reached the decorated room, streamers and bubbles floated down onto the newly weds.
- But she surprised me by taking advantage of a brief exit to the washroom to decorate the campsite in streamers and balloons.
- The gym was decorated with streamers and colors for this special event.
- Tom and Alanna were putting together platters full of snacks, Kristen was decorating the house with streamers and balloons, and Tom and Rachel were sent into town to buy soda and noisemakers.
- There were balloons and streamers and other traditional party decorations.
- It's a problem faced by vast numbers of Britons: the New Year blues descend before the streamers from the party poppers have been extracted from the light fittings.
- Chancing upon a brightly-lit restaurant, we push through the plastic streamers over the entrance and find a table.
1.2(of paper)serpentina feminine
(back-up system)sistema de respaldo masculine
- ‘Hardman has completed the preparation of seismic data over Lake Albert and it has completed modification on the new digital recording streamer,’ he said.
- You use another or the same hard disk drive, CD or DVD, floppy disks, streamers, etc.
- With the increase of hard drive capacities and the incredible success of the CD, most home users cannot even remember the existence of the good old backup-hardware called streamer.
- The standard equipment for data backups is a tape drive, also known as a streamer.
2USJournalismtitular a toda página masculine
- The irrelevance of the streamer headline in a world racked by wars and threats of wars alarmed some of the newspaper's well-wishers.
- It wasn't only the streamer headline; there was a leading article in big type.