- The building on the left is from the ‘decorative’ early period of art deco; on the right is an example from the later, unadorned streamline period.
- They were humanoid, just as tall as Cedric, with more streamline physiques.
- He is thinking about making sure his streamline position will be long and strong and tight.
- This engine gave the aircraft sufficient power to enable its streamline shape to be used to its full advantage.
- You will go faster during the kick drill and make significant strides toward improving your streamline position flexibility.
- After each kick they hold their hands out in front in the streamline position for either one or two seconds.
- This shade stood like a boy about 19 years old, with visible leg and arm muscles that weren't huge, but at a size that seemed to make him more streamline.
- Let's examine a full-arm cycle starting from a streamline position.
- It has also been argued that subglacial streamline bedforms (flutes and drumlins) are a product of subglacial deformation.
- Now, still lying on the ground, extend your hands out front, streamline fashion, and lift your head by pressing down on your hands or forearms.
- The main body was streamline, ending in a rounded point, with something that looked like a long, thick black loop that had been bent around the back and almost reached the point attached at various points.
- The controller has a streamline shape that looks more like a stealth airplane than a game controller.
- He was smartly dressed at this point in time with a suit following the streamline curve of his thighs.
2(methods/production) racionalizadoa streamlined kitchen — una cocina de diseño funcional