In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1to have strep throat — tener una inflamación de garganta
- The noninvasive and milder types of infection, primarily strep throat and skin infections, occur mostly in children between the ages of 5 and 14 years old.
- It's one of the most frequently prescribed medications, and it's commonly used to treat strep throat and ear infections.
- But bacteria can cause trouble, too, like cavities, urinary tract infections, or strep throat.
- Children with strep throat have a sore throat and may have tummy pain or a red rash with small spots.
- Unlike other causes of sore throat, strep throat is treatable.
- But how do you know which sore throat is a strep throat infection?
- Ebell and colleagues conducted a literature review to determine the accuracy of physical examination in diagnosing strep throat.
- Other conditions caused by bacteria include strep throat and staph infection.
- The pain of strep throat often feels like a sore throat caused by other illnesses.
- In fact, even in untreated cases, only a small percentage of people with strep throat develop rheumatic fever.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.