In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fractura de fatiga feminine
- Approximately 60 percent of persons with a stress fracture have had a previous stress fracture.
- He returned today, and a foot x-ray revealed a stress fracture of the third metatarsal.
- But injuries continue to dog his career, a stress fracture of the foot being the latest.
- After the metatarsals, the calcaneus is the most common location in the foot for a stress fracture.
- Last year, he was plagued by an ankle injury and a painful stress fracture in his lower left leg that made it impossible for him to run.
- The diagnosis was a double stress fracture of his back.
- In cases in which MRI scan does not reveal stress fracture, clinicians may consider using bone scintigrams.
- Plain radiography and bone scans may be used to detect calcaneal stress fracture.
- A hospital scan has revealed a muscular problem rather than any stress fracture but the injury is still expected to sideline Hoggard for at least a fortnight.
- On the basis of this scan and the physical examination, the diagnosis of ulnar stress fracture was made and the patient was treated accordingly.
- Your doctor may order a bone scan to help diagnose subtle or hidden bone fractures that may not show up on a routine X-ray, such as a stress fracture.
- There is some doubt in his voice as he discusses recovering from the stress fracture that was his first major injury.
- An MRI scan revealed the stress fracture in May, but the 16-year - old has been given the medical all-clear.
- Then came yet another cruel twist when scans revealed a stress fracture of the upper tibia in his left leg.
- It was later discovered, however, that the filly sustained a stress fracture to a cannon bone in that race.
- Pain with bony palpation may indicate fracture, stress fracture, or insertional tendinitis.
- Although its cause remains obscure, the problem most likely begins as a stress fracture.
- Even his latest injury, a stress fracture of his left foot, side-lining him for the best part of a month, has been presented as a big advantage.
- Most fractures can be clearly diagnosed by X-ray, although some types, such as a fracture of the base of the thumb, or a stress fracture, do not show up reliably.
- To compound her problems, she also had a minor stress fracture in her left foot and a bone spur.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.