1mozuelo masculinemozalbete masculine
- Surely, though, there could be no such problem with filming a stripling of a novel, published a mere five years ago?
- Fast forward almost 21 years, to last Monday, when the Celtic under-21 team took on Kilmarnock's striplings.
- Long ago, when Al was a mere stripling of 83, the Players Club gave him a testimonial.
- The police officer, a mere stripling of 35, was called to a nursing home where the woman was visiting a friend.
- ‘I did not know him as a stripling, travelling around Scotland in the back of a bus,’ she says, with a smile.