- They must have had pretty incredible parents, because they are extremely strong-willed.
- She's utterly convincing as a wallflower in the film's opening scenes, but equally impressive as a strong-willed woman as the film progresses.
- As a politician, Lincoln was ruthless and calculating, temperamental and strong-willed.
- Even back then, the relationship between the two strong-willed men was clearly disintegrating.
- Your polished outward appearance is a mere reflection of that soulful, strong-willed person inside.
- She paints a portrait of a young, 31-year-old woman who was bright and strong-willed and who chaffed under the discipline imposed on a first lady.
- Kandice is a strong-willed child who before then had seldom showed emotion, even when I would punish her.
- Typically strong-willed, Tom and Mary enjoyed the support of their loyal customers through what was a trying time.
- Ted was charismatic, playful, strong-willed, and above all, one of a kind.
- Anyone, no matter how strong-willed or educated will, to some extent, succumb to these mind control techniques.
- Far from being a dowdy matron, she was a strong-willed, independent-minded, intelligent woman, twice married, with a mischievous sense of humour.
- Rayford Steele, a strong-willed pilot in his 40s, is the head of the group.
- I have to stay strong-willed, say my prayers and hope for the best.
- Part of her problem, she concedes, is that she's " not very strong-willed ".
- Usually I wouldn't listen because I'm very strong-willed and I like to bully him.
- My aunt was a prudent, graceful and strong-willed woman.
- Because you're strong-willed, it's easy to get into shouting matches with people about the stupidest things.
- Bringing in two or three strong-willed players who would not submit to the losing atmosphere would be one place to start.
- Her strong-willed nature came from deep thinking and drawing her own conclusions.
- His strong-willed mother, a Russian Jewish immigrant, expected great things of her firstborn.