1(growth/beard) de varios días(cheeks/chin) sin afeitar
- All my life I've been blessed with stubbly, almost invisible eyelashes, discrete, modest, and no trouble at all.
- The 33-year-old, stationed in Harlem, ran his hand through his hair, his face blackened and stubbly.
- ‘It's a big deal,’ says Bushido, stroking his stubbly chin.
- These guys are luscious-haired, stubbly, torrid and tattooed, and often look as if they've tipped up with a hangover.
- The guy gets comfy, a look of anticipation on his stubbly face.