1estirado masculine informalestirada feminine informal
- So we had this big meeting with some of these executives around a conference table, and talk about your stuffed shirts.
- At this point Hemmer (a stuffed shirt if I ever saw one) got this grin on his face and asked Cliff if he'd read the Wall Street Journal this morning.
- Elle's sunny optimism and fashion sense among the sober stuffed shirts of Washington is cute.
- There are a lot of stuffed shirts out there who would never publicly admit to making an error.
- Good for Radio 4 doing a second series after all the stuffed shirts complained about their first one because of their irreverent and unstuffy presentation.
- With reference to the story ‘Councillors Oppose Farmer's Housing Plan ’, Holtby parish councillors should take off their stuffed shirts and give this guy a chance.
- The elder must be respectable - not a sourpuss or a stuffed shirt - but a man who has gained respect.
- I really really really can't understand why, way back in the early 80s, stuffed shirts somehow portrayed that pop group as the end of music.
- He portrayed that stuffed shirt of a husband seems to be a frightfully correct pillar of the new establishment.
- Where are all these stuffed shirt, right-wing conservatives coming from?
- The next year, by way of riposte to the stuffed shirts, Havers achieved fame by qualifying for the Open Championship at the age of 16.
- The image, rightly or wrongly, is of stuffed shirts dining on caviar and champagne before snoozing in a private box as two overweight ageing juveniles make mad, passionate musical love to each other.
- The film was about a rebel battling against the stuffed shirts, and that's me.
- What do those stuffed shirts who read the Wall Street Journal wear on casual Fridays?
- By adding more jocularity, which has included Miles prank-calling Gooden on road trips, Kansas has become a team that is less of a stuffed shirt.
- Perhaps they have Personality Parties on the weekend, where they let it all hang out, and then button their stuffed shirts up for the week ahead, and I just haven't been invited to these parties.
- I anticipate that any number of stuffed shirts in London will back me up on these conclusions.
- Some of the stuffed shirts at the Commission might be expected to look askance at this sort of harmless nepotism.
- She sized him up in a minute and a half and told me he was a stuffed shirt and a pretentious snob.
- Thus commences a nightlong battle of the sexes, with Woo trying to loosen up the stuffed shirt and Tim trying to tame this female firestorm.