1(of car, suit)diseño masculine
- Some represent the outrageous imaginings of top designers while others hint at technology and styling set to filter through to road cars within the next five years.
- Yet school furniture design has, until now, responded to this change with little more than updates in styling.
- It combined space, versatility and comfort with the sleek styling and safe, stable driving experience of Europe's favourite car.
- The automakers' design teams will work from the same styling studio in London.
- Jones, however, was more impressed with the way the car drove than the styling.
- The luxurious Platinum Lounge has an interesting concept, based on styling from the best hotel reception lounges around the world.
- Avoid skirts with flared trumpet styling or ruffles at the lower edge that only accentuate body width.
- Toyota hopes the quirky styling will appeal to all those young nonconformists out there.
- We also think the Sedona's exterior styling is well done with an edgy but flowing design that actually made this large vehicle attractive.
- Maxima's distinctive interior design is mirrored by its handsome exterior styling.
- With its unique styling it is definitely very personal.
- The retro, aircraft styling of the exterior is in stark contrast to the modern interior.
- Project homes are not built to last but to be replaced, so they will begin to show their age, both in their out-of-date styling and their decaying structure.
- Finally, keep in mind that a good pair of dress slacks are usually made from wool and offer classic styling.
- His 12.5-inch Combat Axe melds Medieval styling with modern-day design cues, bringing the art of chopping up to a new level.
- It drives well, with the only down side from my point of view being the boxy and heavily Teutonic styling.