- In this study, we divided the members of three families into clusters and subfamilies with the purpose of separating to some degree the influence of physical proximity and identity.
- There are several examples of ancient families or subfamilies being splintered and partially overlain by other groups expanding into the older language's territory.
- Petal wilting has been found to be ethylene-sensitive or insensitive, and these two categories were consistent within families or subfamilies.
- In each case pairs were constructed with species from the same tribe or subfamily.
- First, the deeper contrasts, those where the social lineage and its nonsocial relative are from different tribes, subfamilies, or families, are all positive.
- In the early nineteenth century, language historians identified German as a member of the Germanic subfamily of the Indo-European family of languages.
- Language families and subfamilies are indicated on the branches of the tree.
- Accordingly, the kindred was subdivided into 27 subfamilies to remove the loops created by inbreeding.
- This family presently contains more than 22 genera subdivided into three subfamilies, and the family extends through most of the Permian.
- The definition of subfamilies and tribes within the family has been a source of controversy.
- The superfamily currently comprises 19 families, approximately 89 subfamilies, and about 21,000 described species.