In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1publicidad subliminal feminine
- The rise of subliminal advertising and focus groups is the brainchild of one of Sigmund Freud's relatives in America.
- If that had any influence on me writing this, then I have just been the victim of subliminal advertising.
- And I haven't even mentioned the barrage of subliminal advertising and product placement that appears ad nauseam.
- One technique of persuasion that relies on the power of emotion to influence our judgements is subliminal advertising.
- That nonsense about subliminal advertising was a perfect example of paranoid conspiracy.
- The Broadcasting Commission of Ireland will next year consider a crackdown on broadcasters' use of competitions, product placement and similar subliminal advertising.
- That was not subliminal advertising by the chocolate company, but your body telling you it needed some quick sugar.
- Despite widespread belief in the power of subliminal advertising and messaging, the evidence of its significant effectiveness is based on anecdotes and unscientific studies by interested parties.
- The life of the new subliminal advertising seemed short indeed.
- Key's claims about subliminal advertising were commonly taught by advertising educators, particularly at universities.
- But I drive past the sign to it on the A12 every time I go to Brighton, and after a year of subliminal advertising, I feel I just have to go.
- Recently released studies have shown that subliminal advertising did not produce any noticeable effects in test groups.
- I recall that in the 1950s - 60s there was subliminal advertising in American films.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.