In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1deuda subordinada feminine
- The company also won a 30 million euro waiver on some of its subordinated debt.
- It is noteworthy that neither the Insolvency Act 1986 nor the Insolvency Rules contain any provision to deal specifically with the treatment of subordinated debts.
- Certain transaction types are also a good fit for subordinated debt, including management buy-outs and acquisitions.
- There could be a couple of different debt tiers, maybe using some kind of subordinated debt.
- The tier-II capitalisation route is not attractive because securities are treated as subordinated debts as long as the maturity period does not exceed five years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.