1(of document)artículo masculine
- The user progressively assigns sections and subsections from the list until the document is complete.
- The Business Tools section contains several subsections, the first of which examines the macroeconomic environment.
- Were I to attempt to take the Court through all the sections and subsections, I would use up my whole half an hour, but it is there for what it is worth.
- The fiction section contained subsections of fantasy, science fiction, teen fiction, and so on.
- The organization of the chapters, sections and subsections is exemplary and clearly reflects her mastery of the topics.
- This book is written in the style of a technical report, with sequentially numbered sections and subsections, which makes for easy referencing but chops up the narrative.
- Each entry is heavily illustrated, many dotted with video and sound recordings, most broken up into a myriad of sections, subsections and bullet points.
- We can extend this structural analysis down a level, subdividing the three sections of the poem's first part into subsections and then doing the same with the poem's second part.
- The site layout adopted consisted of 300 m long sections subdivided into 50 m subsections.
- Within sections and subsections, ordering is uniformly chronological.
- Here, in fact, is where we start to break down the content into its component pages, and even further into sections and subsections.
- Since not all the taxa included in the second group have been studied, the assignment of rank as subsections or sections requires more data.
- The contents of the bibliography show a detailed list of all the sections and subsections with hypertext links to each individual adaptation.
- Each section was subdivided by the same sized fence into four subsections, three comprised of 13 hectares and one of 26 hectares.
- So what now, do I start categorising debts into subsections?
- This subsection is a piece of that picture, which I chose because of the man and his son sitting on the beach.
- The control unit includes a process section such as a computer and a PWM switch section including subsections each for a unique one of the solenoid valves.
- The section is divided into three subsections.
- Clause 43 proposes a new subsection for section 57, and deals with the constitution of that court.
- Within this category American tycoons probably merit their own subsection, as do, quite separately, conmen and speculators.
(of organization)subdivisión feminine