1subarrendador masculinesubarrendadora feminine
- The landlord's actions did nothing to prevent the tenant from continuing to search for other subtenants for the premises.
- Some of these subtenants were men described as knights and their tenancies as knights' fees.
- But some of the subtenants also accumulated substantial property and formed part of the governing élite.
- The Judge chose the latter date because it seems that he took the view that after this date Mr Kausar no longer believed that the tenant or the subtenant had broken the window or made the threats.
- Glenview's counsel is prepared, for the purposes of this motion for judgment, to accept a calculation based on the assumption that the subtenants will exercise all available options under the lease.