1restarto subtract sth from sth — restar algo de algo
- subtract X from Y — resta X de Y
- The overconfidence indices were calculated by subtracting the percentage of correct answers from the mean percentage of certainty.
- The amount of protein was then determined by subtracting the amount of salt from the dry weight of the lyophilized sample.
- Compliance was determined by subtracting the number of capsules returned by the subject at the final visit from the number of capsules dispensed at the outset of the study.
- The hemicellulose content was determined by subtracting the amount of cellulose from that of the holocellulose sample.
- How do you count, add, and subtract in different bases?
- Profits are amounts that are calculated based on subtracting what something cost to make from what it grosses.
- For example, gross margin equals cost of sales subtracted from revenue.
- Not only does the game add and subtract a number of different fields to generate a final total for a race, you can easily spend half a minute or more just watching the game tally up the number of mistakes you made.
- Then by subtracting his count from the clock reading, he has the time at which the observation was made.
- On standard problems, solutions were coded as covert when the child simply added or subtracted the correct number of chips in a single operation.
- Dollar amounts were calculated by subtracting the rework cost from the Navy stock number ‘ready-for-issue’ value.
- So to get the correct figure, we have to subtract the number of days when it was both.
- To calculate the female population size, I subtracted the number of males from the estimated population size for both sexes.
- Net income was calculated by first subtracting each enterprise's total expenses from the total revenue.
- Now, all that simple arithmetic simply means that you add 50 to your chosen number, then you subtract the chosen number!
- The Red Sox in the 1970s had a system based on numerical values, requiring players to add and subtract the number of touches by a coach to determine the play.
- But when you fill out the worksheet, you must subtract the amount of your payment before those deductions, known as offsets.
- In first grade my teachers taught me how to add and subtract big numbers.
- Mikhail can spell words such as elephant, and add and subtract four-digit numbers, and is learning multiplication.
- The index is calculated by subtracting the percentage of respondents holding a positive outlook from the percentage of those with a negative outlook.