In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tela para trajes de hombre femininepaño para trajes de hombre masculinecasimir masculine Southern Cone
- That was when she realized she could only wear clear black and white and red and emerald green and royal blue, but never more than two at the same time, and always classically cut in silk or suiting.
- Overall the market is difficult but there's a lot of interest in our lightweight worsted suitings and jacketings for spring 2006.
- Siyaram is also coming out with new products like a new range of polyester viscose suitings with additional specialty fibres such as Lycra and linen to provide fine quality suitings to consumers by the summer of 2004.
- Plain suiting and tweed is teamed with slick, shiny leather and fine jersey tops.
- Linen comes in many weights ranging from very light, handkerchief linen, to heavy suitings.
- While woollen carpets are priced between Rs.3,600 and 19,000, low cost varieties made out of suiting waste are priced at Rs.520.
- Boxfresh's tracky bottom styles in brown wool suiting or navy rubberised cotton have snug elasticated waists.
- She took a lot of tweed and heavy suiting, an ankle-length dress and platform shoes - quite the bonkers stuff.
- The luxury end will be buoyant for the foreseeable future for men's suitings.
- Fine Bradford worsteds are particularly prized and companies such as John Foster of England sell 60 per cent of their suitings in Japan.
- Men's classic suiting is coming out in patterns such as houndstooth, herringbone, glen plaid, tartan, pinstripes and Donegal tweed.
- Take a peep and you see the signboard: Reid and Taylor suitings.
- And it is successfully pitching in at the upper end of the men's wear trade, producing high-quality suitings with Ireland the largest overseas market.
- The most popular materials are expected to be canvas, leather and fancy suiting.
- Denim, linen, suede, and Italian suiting are the media in which his trademark sensibility for opulent detail is expressed.
- That will train your eye to find better quality suiting that is actually in your budget.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.