1(graduate) summa cum laude(graduate) con sobresaliente
- She received a B.S. in Information Systems and Operations, summa cum laude, from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2004 and a J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2007.
- Dr. Lisle graduated summa cum laude from Ohio Wesleyan University where he double-majored in physics and astronomy, and minored in mathematics.
- Oldfield, who graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in education, is typical of the graduates accepted by Teach for America.
- The process of determining the degrees summa cum laude will be the same as described above.
- The Yale program will award summa cum laude degrees to the top 5 percent of the graduating class; magna cum laude to the next 10 percent, and cum laude to the next 15 percent.