In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1quemadura de sol feminine
- Severe sunburn can cause red, sore, tender areas with blistering and peeling.
- This may result in severe sunburn that eventually may lead to cancer.
- Then research showed that a severe sunburn or continuously tanned skin increases a person's chance of developing skin cancer.
- Scores of Scots, including several children, needed hospital treatment for severe sunburn during last week's spell of hot weather.
- For example, a severe sunburn with peeling skin shows p53 in action causing programmed cell death of the skin.
- One severe sunburn early in life doubles the chances of future malignant melanoma.
- It is also known that melanoma, a potentially fatal skin cancer, is associated with blistering sunburns in childhood.
- These health effects include sunburn, skin cancer, cataracts and immune suppression.
- Children who have had a lot of sunburns or two blistering sunburns are at a greater risk for getting skin cancer.
- When I was a kid, I had severe sunburns and skin cancer is in my family.
- While not as common as sunburn, skin cancer is also caused by over exposure to the sun and can be prevented by the same methods.
- Finally, a man was admitted to hospital with severe sunburn.
- The immediate effect of acute excess UV radiation exposure is well recognized amongst the lay public as severe sunburn.
- You're likely familiar with two of the more common sun-induced changes to your skin: suntan and sunburn.
- Sun exposure in childhood and having more than one blistering sunburn in childhood are associated with an increased risk of melanoma.
- UVB causes sunburn and plays a significant role in skin cancers called basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Severe sunburn in childhood can significantly increase the chances of developing malignant melanoma in later life.
- Arthritis, asthma and severe skin reactions to poison ivy or sunburn are just some of the disorders these drugs treat.
- Medical authorities recommend such measures to reduce the risk of sunburn and potential skin cancer due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Silicon and other minerals in oats help relieve the itching and inflammation of sunburn, says Cox.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.