1masculine dominguero derogatoryfeminine dominguera derogatory
- So beware, the Sunday driver with the flat cap and pipe is a myth, the real Sunday driver is someone unaware of those around them and their driving skills!
- It seemed like a Sunday in the States, but there were no Sunday drivers.
- And then it dawned on me - the tube was full of the underground equivalent of Sunday drivers.
- Now many of you will say that he deserved it for being so impatient with the nice Sunday driver, I say tosh!
- That is, if there is traffic, they'll drive into the occasional Sunday driver.
- That strategy is going to nab a lot of innocent Sunday drivers.
- Traditional Sunday drivers are staging a comeback on Britain's coastal and country roads, a new report showed yesterday.
- Over the last few years, both in Ireland and the UK, the dodgy drivers are less and less the little flat-capped Sunday driver and more the ultra-idiotic White Van Man.
- What is it with these Sunday drivers on a Thursday morning?
- It is also a two-lane, which means that Sunday drivers can really slow things down.
- It was rather like fine-tuning a racing car - except that in my case I'm the equivalent of an octogenarian Sunday driver who's suddenly been thrust behind the wheel of Michael Schumacher's Ferrari.
- And it is a beautiful world that I saw as I crawled home on a Sunday evening, with a line of frustrated drivers behind me, thinking I was some old Sunday driver out for the weekly spin.
- ‘When you're driving in a rally you're dealing with professional drivers, but Tehran has its fair share of Sunday drivers, so you have to be more aware and concentrate more,’ she explains.
- When the time comes to press on, the Bora can - in diesel trim - be hustled past Sunday drivers and up motorway inclines at a respectable pace.