In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1filtro solar masculine
- He, along with several other employees, collected beef jerky, gum, shaving cream, shampoo, deodorant, bug spray, sunscreen, DVDs and CDs.
- Joint promotions are useful for products that go together, such as ice cream and topping or swim gear and sunscreen.
- The shades are being dusted down and tubes of sunscreen are being bought in optimistic anticipation, which can mean only one thing - summer has arrived.
- Instead of sunscreens, use sunblocks, which are less irritating to sensitive skin.
- Already we have scientists who've developed sunscreen from compounds in coral, and painkillers from the venom of cone shell snails found in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Don't forget sunscreen and a hat next time you go out in the sun.
- Using a natural sunscreen can help protect not only your skin, but also our waterways.
- See, the first day I'd made the fateful mistake of applying my own sunscreen, which meant slapping it on my shoulders and back.
- Travelling with a baby to the sun demands more than a spare soother and a tube of factor 50 sunscreen.
- Yet, unlike pesticides, these drugs - as well as shampoos, sunscreens and other personal care products rushing down the drain - aren't examined for their effect on the environment before they're placed on the market.
- If you find sunscreens irritating, you're probably reacting to a perfume or a preservative like methylparaben or propylparaben.
- They buy bottled water if they fear that their drinking water is polluted, and they apply sunscreen to protect their skin from UV radiation.
- While a lot of us just want to relax on the beach and forget about all financial issues, it's a good idea to make sure you have some decent travel insurance packed with the sunscreen.
- The glass coating is made of titanium dioxide, more often found in sunscreen and toothpaste.
- He's coming in from Chicago, which is 23 degrees colder than Park City this time of year, so you may see him wearing shorts and lots of sunscreen.
- The bag had her book, sunglasses and sunscreen, two towels and a complete change of clothes for her, a single towel for him.
- Only 54 percent wear some sort of sunscreen during the summer, and 84 percent believe protection is necessary only if they intend to be outside ‘for a long period of time.’
- The upshot is a more effective sunscreen that does not look like war-paint when we apply it to our bodies.
- Most of us think nothing of slathering on the sunscreen or donning a pair of shades to protect our eyes when we venture outdoors.
- They're cruising through the tropics, and their biggest worry is whether to use SPF 20 or 30 sunscreen.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.