In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(pension)pensión de jubilación femininejubilación femininebefore noun superannuation contributions — imposiciones feminine Chile
- superannuation fund — fondo de pensiones
- superannuation scheme — plan de jubilación
- This is causing many countries to panic over the level of taxes being generated and the money needed to help fund superannuation and health services.
- In most cases, New Zealand Superannuation will make up the bulk of this income, although you may have private superannuation or other investments in place which will make regular payments.
- It has to contend with a growing number of people in retirement and a smaller number of taxpayers left to cover the cost of superannuation and other retiree-related expenses, such as health care.
- We need to raise retirement ages and means test for superannuation and put some rights and responsibilities back in the hands of the people.
- Calculate any other income you expect to receive such as New Zealand superannuation, private superannuation or any other investments.
- But, you see, if we pay for their superannuation, then we can expect to have ours paid for too.
- With nearly 70 percent of survey respondents indicating that they were either on a benefit, including national superannuation, or were a student, this result is not surprising.
- Each party will then take some of the superannuation and whatever modest current assets they had, and then be able to finally determine their financial relations.
- As of February 1996, some 6 months after separation, he became entitled to superannuation, by virtue of that disability.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.