- It was one of the worst cases of special effects regression since the lesser known of the Supermen movies.
- It was kind of a combination of Superman, Batman, Santa Claus, and a rock band.
- The songs are B-side forgettables and the plot might have been written for a Superman comic 15 years after anyone gave a damn.
- Is not the admiration of people of all ages for our Tarzans, Supermen, Lone Rangers and indestructible detectives the result of a love for romanticism?
- Superheroes Batman and Superman are set to go head to head in a new movie.
- I grew up on Daredevil and Iron Man and Spider-Man and Batman and Superman and The Hulk.
- Where else could you see Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman and Aquaman, plus a slew of visitors from the DC Comics world, in the same place every week?
- But Superman moved away from Smallville, you say.
- Yeah, there's a Superman graphic novel that's being drawn right now.
- Let's play fashion expert for a second and compare the new Superman to the old-school Supermen.
- He's Superman in black, with no Kryptonite in sight.
- They make Superman look geriatric and Batman slow to go.
- With its mix of traditionalism, inventiveness, and healthy respect for the mythology, this is a Superman for all seasons.