- I read up on interstellar objects and astrophysics and studied quasars, pulsars and supernovas, but my main focus was black holes.
- An international team of astronomers has identified the surviving companion star to the 1572 supernova explosion witnessed by the Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe.
- They discover comets, asteroids, quasars, pulsars, supernovae, planets orbiting other stars, and galaxies at the edge of the universe, but none have ever claimed to have discovered a UFO.
- The research and analysis ranges from providing more accurate hurricane predictions, to climate change, galaxy formation, black holes and supernovas.
- The picture provides evidence that supernovae are one source of cosmic rays, highly energetic particles that bombard the planet, passing through us in their thousands every day.