In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1canal de producción y distribución masculinecadena de producción y distribución feminine
- Given a long supply chain and a complex process, it is natural to want to control the variables.
- A supply chain is a mechanism that enables products to be available in the right amount, at the right place and time.
- We recognize the role of all stakeholders in the supply chain, internal and external to each business.
- He set about cleaning up the business, focusing on customer service, the supply chain, marketing and branding.
- All suppliers can see problems throughout the entire supply chain and it may now be too late to change the bad habits of the boom.
- If you want to be able to differentiate your products, the supply chain is critical for that.
- Logistics firms were beginning to play a huge part in the global supply chain of the multinational companies.
- This seems to be a pretty good indicator that a shorter supply chain and quicker response time work.
- He says most exporters are part of a supply chain, so any delays can have a serious impact on business.
- Many observers agree that the automotive industry is running its supply chain well.
- Members include key sectors of the supply chain, including farmers and producers.
- How will the gross margin be distributed among the various elements of the supply chain?
- Even small firms in the supply chain of larger firms may have to fight off foreign competition.
- Supermarket price wars have put pressure on all parts of the supply chain.
- Ten large suppliers in the region are now primed to open up sub-contract opportunities in the supply chain.
- Often they are employed at the bottom of the supply chain for supermarkets and other multinationals.
- What HP wants to do now is wring profits out of its supply chain, just like every other manufacturer and distributor.
- The high quality of local produce and the good supply chain meant it was a natural choice over cheaper ingredients from abroad.
- The fuel cells would also reduce demand on the supply chain and distribution system.
- He called for a partnership throughout the supply chain that would share the risks as well as the benefits.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.