1gran jefe masculinegran jefa feminine
- The event is organised by Paul Allen, the PR supremo and occasional commentator.
- The British Government has appointed a language supremo to encourage reluctant Brits to learn foreign languages from age seven.
- What you must understand at this point is that we are talking to two marketing supremos.
- As the Chinese government's public relations supremo, Zhao Qizheng has an unusual background.
- Europe's regions supremo yesterday admitted that South Yorkshire and other struggling UK areas could still need millions of pounds of aid for years to come.
- The campaign has been praised by government supremos leading the fight against antisocial behaviour in Britain.
- Only recently the referees were complaining about the directives handed out by their supremo, Philip Don, saying they were too rigid.
- Rodney Bass, traffic supremo for the county council, says it will see borough councillors lose all highways powers.
- Led by veteran events supremo Neil Butler, a celebration of the premier cultural hot spot that is Glasgow's Merchant City was bound to be a success.
- Although he had already secured employment, B & Q supremos insisted that Carl nevertheless undergo their telephonic grilling.
- A major graffiti crackdown in York - backed by the Evening Press - was today hailed by a Government supremo leading the fight against community crime.
- Pupils were lauded for their hard work by Rochdale's education supremo, Councillor Colin Lambert, himself a former teacher.
- The move was immediately backed by European Union foreign policy supremo Javier Solana and Russia.
- Instead he will defer to a new supremo who will take charge in the spring.
- This portrait of Banks as a policy supremo is an important contribution to our understanding of Britain's later eighteenth century.
- Election rules do not require him to announce a new economic supremo ahead of the polls.
- Amazon supremo Jeff Bezos has thrown down the gauntlet to Brit entrepreneur Richard Branson by declaring that he is also going into the space tourism business.