In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tabla de surf femininetabla de surfing feminine
- The thieves got away with six wetsuits, an expensive surfboard, a mountain bike and a mountain board, designed to be towed along beaches by a kite.
- Use a lot of strength in this maneuver, so as to spear the surfboard through the wave.
- The guys finished their night surfing and ran into their house with their surfboards under their arms.
- Throughout the next four decades a number of different approaches and experiments were applied to surfboards.
- It was during this period that Zuma started getting a lot of surfboards.
- First came surfboards, and right on the heels of that came surf trunks and wetsuits.
- Since I was on a bodyboard and he was on a surfboard, he could cover a little more distance.
- When I was that kid I couldn't wait to get a surfboard, go to Hawaii, and get lost in the surfing life.
- The sand is black, it was very hot and sunny and if we had taken a surfboard we could have surfed on the waves.
- Some would have you believe that certain surfboards, wetsuits, trunks, or sunglasses make you 22 forever.
- I ride my Paipos or handboards, and the kids ride surfboards that I have shaped.
- As with shaping or glassing surfboards, there is nothing like trying it yourself for a truly humbling experience.
- We used to live in Yup Central, and every spring there would be discarded surfboards on certain trash days.
- Since surfboards are the key element in what we do we'll start there.
- The beach butlers also can arrange for Boogie boards and surfboards if you'd rather stay atop the waves.
- Since the first auction in 2001, there was an apparent shift in collectors' interest to surfboards from the 1970s.
- Find an old surfboard that is big for your size and floats you well.
- He experienced the best and the worst of Pipeline with a perfect 10, a handful of hideous wipeouts and broken surfboards.
- At each stop locals can meet the professionals, borrow 10 brand new surfboards to surf with their heroes, or try new stunts at the portable skate ramp.
- The shack was filled with surfboards and a few odd skim boards.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.