1(grace/beauty/glory) sin par literary(glory/grace/beauty) incomparable(wickedness/ugliness) indescriptible
- Not only are they among the largest and most stately trees on earth, but they thrive in settings of surpassing scenic beauty.
- Many people know the story of Padmini, the queen of Chittaur, whose surpassing beauty led Alauddin Khilji, the Sultan of Delhi, to wage a ruthless war.
- They will enter a hall of surpassing beauty, with walls of Douglas fir that flow as elegantly as the lines of a fine instrument, a space as soulful in its way as the cathedral's nave.
- This has led to some renditions of surpassing corniness, with this year no exception.
- Frequently incorrect, occasionally even inaccurate, he nevertheless stirs orchestras into producing sounds of surpassing beauty, using wildly unconventional hand movements that even he cannot reproduce when not conducting.