1(of land)agrimensor masculineagrimensora femininetopógrafo masculinetopógrafa feminine
- Chartered building surveyors will examine a property (particularly older ones) for structural damage such as subsidence, dry and wet rot and leaking roofs.
- In 1842 a horse was bought in Australia and shipped over for the chief surveyor to use.
- An independent surveyor who examined the building last month reported that it would be unsafe to open the pool without some repairs to the roof and to other parts of the building.
- I do not have the expertise and for this reason I would like an independent surveyor to be appointed.
- Mr. Neil Cummings was a building surveyor with 23 years' experience as such.
- The council has employed surveyors to investigate the site and carry out borehole tests before repair work begins.
- The mortgage company will instruct the surveyor to perform the survey.
- Usually, a purchaser should rely upon his own inspection and his surveyor's report.
- On Monday, council surveyors were inspecting the building to assess the damage, which is thought to be considerable.
- Members agreed to instruct the surveyor to make his report and would make a final decision based on that report.
- Ken Ryan, a qualified quantity surveyor, spent 15 years as head of a construction company in Zimbabwe.
- On the positive side, our buyers are sticking with the programme, and have appointed a new surveyor.
- Darwen's top building surveyor enjoyed a pint to mark his retirement.
- A surveyor's report found that the smallpox isolation hospital at Winterburn was in a poor state.
- Williams thinks surveyors are often responsible for today's map errors.
- The company is no longer in existence, and today a firm of chartered quantity surveyors occupies the premises.
- In 1908, the cave company decided to employ some surveyors to try and find a new entrance.
- Since 1970 he has been in private practice as a building surveyor.
- As with all property purchases employing a structural surveyor to visit the property is definitely within your best interests.
- So far as I understand it, they are appointing an alternative surveyor.
2(of building)perito masculineperita feminine