1US(braces)tirantes masculinetiradores masculine River Platesuspensores masculine Chilecargaderas feminine Colombia
- His uniform coat was tan, loose brown suspenders held up ill-fitting trousers, and he, too, was devoid of shoes.
- What's your verdict on wearing pants without a belt or suspenders?
- Think of suspenders for keeping your shirts tucked in.
- Your whole wardrobe is blue suspenders and red shirts.
- Consider wearing suspenders instead of a belt to minimize attention to your waistline.
- You owned a pair of rainbow suspenders just like Mork used to wear.
- Saturday evening saw me and some friends all decked out in sleek dresses, smart shirts, fancy suspenders, a couple of very nice hats and one truly fabulous vest.
- He was standing in the doorway, wearing a frown and a soiled T-shirt, his large belly protruding over his pants, held up by a pair of suspenders.
- I can remember the beginning of my academic career wherein all first-graders were compelled to wear short trousers and cloth suspenders over white shirts open at the neck, knee socks and leather shoes cut above the ankles.
- A plump figure dressed in a boring black shirt with blue suspenders stood up.
- Over that, she threw on an orange and black jacket and pair of funky suspenders.
- He wore a casual white dress shirt with black suspenders over it, and had dark pants that barely fit on his stout body.
- Every day of my junior year, I wore a pair of rainbow suspenders, jeans rolled up to my knees, striped knee socks, and a newsboy cap.
- With that, she took his black suspenders and a white shirt and undershirt.
- Nearly every other day at school, I wore combat boots, cook pants, a white shirt, suspenders, and a bowler.
- Men who insist on suspenders must leave the belt behind.
- He was about seventy, with suspenders over a short-sleeved shirt and a lopsided bow tie.
- Both offer everything from shirts and suspenders to frock coats and dusters (long coats).
- He wore a white shirt with black trousers and suspenders.
- Ann, known as Annette, was only eighteen when Bonaparte met her while buying a pair of suspenders at her mother's shop in Philadelphia.
2British(for stockings, socks)ligas feminine
- In contrast, when you stretch out a leg and place your toe into a rolled down sheer nylon stocking, there's a feeling of pure sensual pleasure as you slowly roll it up to hook into the suspender.
- A Vettriano woman wears stockings and suspenders, never tights.
- The short, light green dress exposed her stockings and suspenders and her long, slim legs.
- They wear boots and suspenders and corsets and, yes, hoop skirts.