- She has undoubtedly worked hard to regain her svelte figure so quickly, but if one more newspaper asks ‘how did she do it?’
- It's hard to reconcile the svelte woman sitting in a suite in the Dorchester Hotel with a victim.
- Kate is the epitome of ladylike elegance with poker straight posture, a svelte figure and a confident yet warm personality.
- Her svelte figure and air of haughty independence, which so obviously masked some tragic loneliness, suggested she'd never been a mother.
- He sees that she's looking rather less svelte than normal.
- The obsession with svelte figures flies in the face of past beliefs that regarded those who were thin as being unhealthy and malnourished.
- If you were to copy Geraldine's eating habits you too would have a svelte figure.
- My brother, his tall, thin wife and her equally svelte sister were also visiting.
- Now six months after our baby is born, she's svelte and beautiful.
- She admired her own svelte figure in the mirror and repeated to herself her resolution - stay away from sweets.
- He was the silent man behind the svelte lady as she went about her work promoting Limca.
- Louis, as you can see, is a gorgeous, svelte figure of a man himself.
- Her elegance belies the bitterness and revenge at her heart - a rather stylish and svelte old dear, for whom the funeral pyre seems a slightly unfair fate.
- They were both from Pakistan: he was tall, dark and handsome, and she was equally tall, svelte, and beautiful.
- I can now eat what I like and still have a svelte figure.
- But you get the feeling she wouldn't do anything if she didn't want to, would never rely on her blond hair, brown eyes and svelte figure to project her image.
- It's amazing how I still manage to keep my svelte figure.
- She is never going to be svelte, and that's okay, but dropping a few wouldn't hurt - the curves will remain.
- Born in Hyderabad and brought up in Chicago, this svelte lady is all set to explode on the silver screen.