1mozo masculine datedfestejante masculine dated
- ‘You sound like a lovesick swain,’ she told him, and walked to the window.
- Many a desperate swain would have risked life for the privilege of pressing his lips to the mysterious hand.
- In Lycidas, the poet / swain in the poem, together with the author, anticipate ‘Pastures new’ on the morrow.
- Old and blind, Juliette gave her a lock of Chateaubriand's hair when her eighty-year-old swain died.
- We all loved Queen Aouda and her handsome and dashing swain, the hero of the piece, Phileas Fogg.