- I flew off and landed in a muddy heap in the swampy infield, while the bike sagged directly to the ground.
- This stork is quite common in shallow waters and swampy areas.
- Like the Médoc in Bordeaux, the low-lying parts of the Maremma were swampy or marshy for much of their history with chronic problems of malaria.
- Consisting of grassy islands, swampy stretches and mangrove-covered banks, the estuary was an incubator for aquatic life.
- He settled on the swampy alluvial deposit of a muddy river with his minder.