1(feathers)plumón de cisne masculine
- A very light rouleau of swansdown bordered the corsage and the fronts of the dress.
- Everything about her shimmers and shines, all softened by beautiful white swansdown and feathers.
- On the chest, there is a shaped cloth panel which is decorated with swansdown, rhinestones and mirrors.
- It was a fancy version of the scarf and could be made of swansdown or fur.
- The weavers emigrated to the Austrian Low Countries, especially to Mouscron, where production of swansdown was allowed since 1758.