1.1barrendero masculinebarrendera femininebarredor masculine Perubarredora feminine Peru
1.2carpet sweeper(para barrer alfombras) cepillo mecánico masculine
2(in soccer)líbero femininebarredor masculine Chilebarredora feminine Chile
- To me he is a natural sweeper, he reads the game well for a young player but at times he is too slow on the ball and a little languid.
- He plays more like a sweeper than a goalie, clearing the ball before the forward can even get to it.
- Player 1 passes straight out, then moves to sweeper to defend.
- ‘I've never seen a better sweeper as a goalkeeper,’ Warnock says.
- But it is nothing like playing in the first team and I don't care where I play - be it right back, right wing back or sweeper - just as long as I can play regular football.