1porquerizo masculine archaicporquero masculine
- In Hungary, evil swineherds might order their pigs to attack you, so steer clear of the woods.
- Nothing was too trivial to merit her attention: the choice of an assistant to the vilicus, the punishment of a drunken swineherd, the design of a stone-cart, the mixing of honey with the dinner-wine.
- But we saw no one, not even a swineherd driving his pigs into the oak groves about us.
- In 1068 the Domesday Book recorded a population of 650 people, including 28 slaves, 45 smallholders and 23 swineherds.
- I claim a background that includes Native Americans, Scottish swineherds, Rom, Egyptian papyrus farmers, and, of course, Proud Basques.
- He escaped from the ship and hid in a thicket and then wandered into the forest where he found the hut of the swineherd.
- Before he was crowned, however, he paid the rent by working as an alcohol researcher, swineherd, grape-picker, tax-collector and journalist.
- Most of those men would give their daughters to brothels and their sons to swineherds before they'd even think of tolerating me.
- One livestock disease detected in several Nebraska swineherds is pseudorabies.
- The church was dedicated to St Anthony of Egypt, patron saint of swineherds and of charcoal burners, a trade carried out on the fell for many years in the past.
- Back in 1386, a swineherd by the name of John the Foundling was so upset by the number of travellers who froze to death on the pass between Stuben and St Anton that he built a hospice to shelter them.
- While this continues, the swineherd is leading Odysseus into the town.
- The swineherd gives the bow to Odysseus and the suitors yell at him.
- The swineherd is responsible for many swine, which are vulnerable to thieves.
- She advises that when he gets to Ithaca he should stay one night with the swineherd.
- This is the island Odysseus keeps claiming he is from when he lies to his family and the swineherd.