In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pez espada masculine
- Other high-mercury fish that pregnant women should avoid include albacore tuna, swordfish, and tilefish.
- Women in this category should also avoid consuming the white fish species of shark, marlin and swordfish for the same reason.
- While trace amounts of mercury are present in nearly all types of fish, it builds up most in large predatory fish such as swordfish and sharks.
- Can chefs serve swordfish, bluefin tuna or Chilean seabass in good conscience?
- The cod's the best bit here, but in nutritional terms, it trails a dismal second to oily varieties of fish such as salmon, trout, tuna, mackerel and swordfish.
- Dr. Myers is talking about fish - specifically the large, predatory fish like tuna, marlin, swordfish and cod that we prize for food.
- Marlin, orange roughy, monkfish and swordfish as well as shark are on its list.
- Intended to lure tuna, swordfish, and other creatures, fish bait on longlines is equally attractive to albatrosses.
- The major trading of tuna, marlin, shark, kingfish, swordfish and manta ray is conducted in the covered hallways of the central market in Creek Road.
- Juvenile swordfish and other severely depleted species are often accidentally caught by longlines.
- Some fish that are rich in omega - 3 fatty acids, such as tuna, swordfish and mackerel, also may be high in mercury.
- The repellent would be applied to baits intended for tuna, swordfish, and other fish.
- In turn, the squid is preyed upon by large fish such as marlin and swordfish, and it's a main staple of sperm whales.
- They also captured evidence of the large number of other fish caught, including swordfish, marlin and sharks.
- Recent studies have shown that marine fish such as shark, swordfish, and king mackerel can also contain high levels of mercury.
- Eat swordfish, shark, tilefish and king mackerel no more than once a month.
- Big fish - like swordfish and bluefin tuna - are attracted to fronts where cold and warm waters meet.
- Seafood is the main attraction, and the freshness and quality is excellent - the three of us sampled mackerel, tuna and swordfish, none of which could be faulted.
- My favorite fish dish was the swordfish, which is capped with crispy rich bread crumbs and served over a creamy, peppery wisp of spinach.
- You're going to want to avoid shark, swordfish, tile fish, and king mackerel.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.