1(figure) de sílfideshe isn't exactly sylphlike — no es precisamente una sílfide
- His mission became tangible in 1999 with his sylphlike costar, Jean Butler, who co-produced and choreographed the evening-length production of an Irish epic retold in Dancing on Dangerous Ground.
- And sometimes those of us who are remarkably sylphlike wonder how anyone can get so fat.
- We're in the realm of the satin pointe shoe and the sylphlike ballerina, but any resemblance to floaty romanticism ends there.
- Growing up chubby with three sylphlike younger sisters, I was always in search of a quick fix to my weight problem.
- I'll never be slim and sylphlike - but if there were a diet marketed that announced ‘lose weight and stop people walking into you’ then I'd be first on the sign-up list.
- She was a sylphlike blonde, cold and lovely with a humorous closed-lipped smile that reminded him of Jeri's.