- Once again, this stance expresses political passivity, this time dressed up in the garb of militant syndicalism.
- His arrest and eventual acquittal on charges of sedition strengthened militant convictions that he took back to Britain in 1910 and pursued through syndicalism and then communism.
- Others inside the party nurtured hopes of a return to past Stalinist glories or some form of militant syndicalism.
- The workers responded by looking to the most radical ideas available - those of syndicalism.
- This party was strongly oriented toward syndicalism and viewed the international conflict over program and principles with contempt.