- He was wearing boots, blue trousers and a distinctive fluorescent sleeveless tabard.
- We tried wearing colourful tabards and polo shirts but no one wanted to go the full way and move into these ‘child friendly’ outfits.
- He was wearing a dark coloured bobble hat and a dark jacket with a fluorescent yellow sleeveless tabard over the top.
- We might need a couple of people in reflective tabards for crossing the road and I have these in my car.
- ‘Excuse me,’ I asked a woman in a blue tabard who was carrying two plastic bags and looking as if her life really wasn't worth living.
- Wearing smart new tabards, nine children used this week's ‘walking bus’, which meant six fewer cars queuing outside the school gates.
- An elderly woman in a tabard appeared from one of the blocks.
- Ellen pulled her watch out of the belt pouch she wore under the tabard and checked the time.
- Much support is on offer from the Local Authority in the form of bags, gloves, tabards, litter pickers and disposal.
- Maybe the youths see the reflective tabards the street cleaners are wearing and move on.
- Wear a fluorescent hatband and either waistcoat or tabard.
- It provides employment, training and development opportunities for people with disabilities and produces high quality sewn products such as newspaper bags, tabards and waistcoats.
- I get worried because the steward in his fluorescent green tabard looks worried - its obvious he's going to end up putting his hand on her and he doesn't want to do this.
- The men, wearing high-visibility orange jackets or tabards, are reported to have been seen on the track at about 8.25 on the morning of the derailment.
- The teams, dressed in brightly coloured tabards, have become a common feature on the streets of Scotland's cities.
- He was wearing a distinctive yellow tabard, a yellow hard hat and blue jeans.
- They were shown how to make colourful outfits, tabards, headbands and banners using brightly coloured silks that they painted.