1conversación en la mesa feminineconversación a la mesa feminine
- I can't remember the last time I sat down to a meal out with friends and diets did not end up becoming the subject of our table talk.
- The details of my accusation would be table talk from one end of this country to the other.
- Certainly there was bound to be some table talk on exactly that topic in Scotland this week.
- However, the recent meeting between Chinese President Jiang Zemin and US President George W. Bush last month had been regarded as a likely topic for table talk.
- You can only imagine the table talk this man grew up with.
- The table talk moves on to other more congenial topic.
- The table talk gets interesting and people start to make deals.
- Gerald relented and the rest of the breakfast table talk was about more normal, every day things.
- There was a moment of near-silence, like a lull in table talk.
- So I sat and I watched and I listened to the table talk.
- Here, the custom of the house dictates that table talk itself turns always and everywhere to dinner.
- Discuss what is appropriate table talk and agree to keep the game commentary within these boundaries.