1(utensil)cuchara grande femininecuchara de servir feminine
- One can play metal teaspoons, tablespoons, soup spoons, and wooden spoons.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the batter into the pan to form small pancakes and sauté on both sides until golden brown.
- Spoons, usually a single tablespoon, are or were owned by a significant number of New England churches.
2(measure)cucharada (grande) feminine
- Off the heat, add a pat of butter and a tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- When the water is boiling, put several tablespoons of salt in before you add the pasta.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt two tablespoons butter.
- Add one tablespoon of oil and stir to coat.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the chicken mixture and push a hollow in it with your thumb.
- Combine one cup of shredded red cabbage and three tablespoons of fat-free mayonnaise.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining three tablespoons of flour and the nutmeg.
- In a large wok or frying pan heat two tablespoons of oil until smoking.
- Roll each ball and put in a tablespoon of the filling.
- Spoon a generous tablespoon of the fish mixture on each tortilla chip; top each with a cilantro leaf.
- I take two tablespoons of flaxseed oil every day for the essential fatty acids.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of vinegar, wine, or lemon juice and scrape the bottom.
- Spread the beef slices out on a worktop and spoon a heaped tablespoon of filling into the centre of each.
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill.
- Reserve four tablespoons of the fig syrup for the garnish.
- Add one tablespoon of butter and sear the veal on the other side.
- Next, stir in beef and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Combine the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Spoon a generous heaping tablespoon of the chocolate batter into each muffin cup.
- Have a heaping tablespoon of ground seeds a day.