In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1in tabular form — en forma de tabla
- In addition, although many nonprescription products are described in the text and in tabular format, the long-standing approach of this text to list the active and inactive ingredients of virtually all products has been curtailed.
- Table 3 shows the tabular presentation of the same data, which can be used for those who prefer tables to maps.
- It presents data, detailed and in-depth, in an organized and concise tabular format with full-color graphs.
- A tabular summary of some of the results will be presented for purposes of clarification.
- Investigators responsible for trials that had randomised fewer than 200 patients were asked only for the tabular summary of the numbers of patients and outcomes (although a few such studies did contribute individual patient data).
- Results can be viewed graphically, printed or recorded as tabular data.
- In addition, the measurement results can be displayed dynamically, topologically, statistically, or in a tabular format on a monitor.
- This is tabular data, and since that was what tables were meant for, is the obvious tag to use!
- There are also well presented summaries of information (e.g., presented in tabular form) throughout the text.
- Students receive tabular, graphic, and numerical feedback instantly during mindful engagement with the treatment programs.
- The numbers of observed micronuclei are presented in both tabular and graphical form but the data appear to be inconsistent between the two forms of presentation.
- He presented in tabular form two different models of comparison - one of equal yields and one of equal initial burden.
- Selecting one of the categories provides a tabular list of courses available in the Online Directory with details on the name of course, its duration and developer's name.
- The authors also find in their tabular analysis that the likelihood of having a checking account varies with income, age, and race, with higher-income people, older people, and whites more likely to have a bank account than others.
- While most instructions are written at about a seventh-grade reading level, interpreting them requires the ability to understand information presented in tabular form, a more demanding task.
- Results using this scoring metric are presented in a tabular format to facilitate strain comparison.
- Subscribers receive quarterly, tabular, and graphic reports that trend the data over time so the participant can visualize the laboratory.
- As you would expect, you can sort the data easily by clicking on the head of each column and present them in tabular or map form.
- We all know tables should only be used to display tabular data.
- The table tag was designed to display tabular data, not as a way to render the layout of a website.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.