In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(results/data) tabular(results/data) presentar en forma de tabla
- The results are then tabulated in a series of checklists or grids to indicate possible or probable health effects.
- Published results from other genotoxicity tests and cancer studies have been tabulated.
- The seven-person research team is kept busy all year tabulating the results into numerical ratings, city by city.
- All surveys were electronically tabulated and the results were ranked in declining order.
- The same information can be tabulated by the whole class, for a composite picture of a trade.
- Where possible we tabulated results in terms of means and standard deviations for consultations and proportions for prescribing and referrals.
- Experts from the research department completed and tabulated the results at the end of last month.
- The results of these two analyses are tabulated in the online supplement.
- Acquisition results were tabulated for high to medium-low signal conditions.
- Results were tabulated and presented at multiple multidisciplinary conferences and clinical meetings.
- Survey results were tabulated for the entire sample and for girls and boys separately.
- But the real results are the ones that can't be tabulated by the Department of Education.
- The questionnaire and tabulated results are available here.
- The percent of respondents classifying a task in each educational category was tabulated.
- Results are tabulated immediately and visitors have the option of viewing past surveys and their results.
- The U.S. Census Bureau did not tabulate separate statistics for Panama, Central and South American nations until 1960.
- The number of remaining lists, occurrences, or occurrences squared was also tabulated.
- The results from the minute papers are tabulated and presented to the students each day and then selected topics are covered.
- We tabulate their performance below in no special order.
- Further, they were told that the instructor would not review or tabulate the responses until after final grades for the course were determined.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.