1(data/results) tabular(results/data) presentar en forma de tabla
- The results from the minute papers are tabulated and presented to the students each day and then selected topics are covered.
- The results are then tabulated in a series of checklists or grids to indicate possible or probable health effects.
- Results were tabulated and presented at multiple multidisciplinary conferences and clinical meetings.
- Experts from the research department completed and tabulated the results at the end of last month.
- The results of these two analyses are tabulated in the online supplement.
- The same information can be tabulated by the whole class, for a composite picture of a trade.
- Further, they were told that the instructor would not review or tabulate the responses until after final grades for the course were determined.
- Survey results were tabulated for the entire sample and for girls and boys separately.
- Published results from other genotoxicity tests and cancer studies have been tabulated.
- But the real results are the ones that can't be tabulated by the Department of Education.
- The questionnaire and tabulated results are available here.
- Where possible we tabulated results in terms of means and standard deviations for consultations and proportions for prescribing and referrals.
- Results are tabulated immediately and visitors have the option of viewing past surveys and their results.
- The U.S. Census Bureau did not tabulate separate statistics for Panama, Central and South American nations until 1960.
- The seven-person research team is kept busy all year tabulating the results into numerical ratings, city by city.
- Acquisition results were tabulated for high to medium-low signal conditions.
- The number of remaining lists, occurrences, or occurrences squared was also tabulated.
- All surveys were electronically tabulated and the results were ranked in declining order.
- We tabulate their performance below in no special order.
- The percent of respondents classifying a task in each educational category was tabulated.