In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Data were collected by field tabulators (moderate- or high-complexity laboratories) or through a mail/telephone survey (waived or provider-performed microscopy laboratories) for each site.
- This protection, when coupled with the on-site data tabulators using existing data and a simple mail/telephone survey, provided the observed response rate of 79%.
- Back-end vote tabulators can be easily hacked.
- Of course, the central tabulator is the most desirable target.
- As annalists, tabulators of losses and gains, commentators on the future of states and societies, we emphasise its first sense too heavily.
- They use a program which fills the screen of the PC and effectively turns it into the central tabulator system.
- We have central tabulators for these machines running on Windows software, compiling results that can be demonstrably tampered with.
- Laboratory-trained personnel were used because pilot studies showed the need for tabulators who could understand unique situations encountered in each site.
- The names of all individuals allowed access to central tabulators should be posted publicly during elections, and all individuals who have access the central tabulator should be available to citizens through public records requests.
- What surprises people is that the central tabulator is just a PC, like what you and I use.
- This caused a considerable scoring headache for the official tabulators, but somehow they managed to sort it all out.
- Validation studies verified our ability to repeat tabulations between tabulators and laboratories within acceptable limits.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.