- Hands quickly reached for taffrails, stanchions, ratlines or some sort of support, and, a moment later, Raven spun the wheel with all her strength to the right until the helm was hard over.
- He noted Kennedy at the taffrail looking back towards whence they had come.
- He listened to his steps retreat to the taffrail.
- Pamela was not sitting on the deck, but she was standing near the taffrail looking off the stern.
- As soon as they passed the helmsman, he pulled her to the taffrail.
2(area of deck)coronamiento masculine